The March 2010 CAS meeting will be held on Tuesday 30th March with the following agenda:
- Astronomy & Spaceflight Newsround by Chris Darwin
- Introduction to Astrophysics by Dennis Kelly
- Measuring the distance to the Galactic Centre
- Calculating the earth's orbital velocity
- An Alternative History of Astronomy by Ian Smith
The meeting starts at 7.30pm, hall open from around 7.15pm, in St Joseph's Church Hall Cockermouth.
Anyone who has done any visual or photographic observations over the last month is welcome to bring along pictures or talk about their experiences.
See you on the 30th.