As I didn't make it to this week's CAS meeting, I thought I'd share my latest BRT images with you all (one of them being this month's observing target M51).
This is a 60 second image, unfiltered RGB image. I had to shift the R-G-B frames to compensate for image shift (possibly due to tracking errors or atmospheric turbulence). The image was then adjusted in ImagesPlus and Photoshop to reduce noise and bring out the detail.
This second image is of M19, also taken with the Bradford Robotic Telescope. The exposure is 60s RGB and the post-processing was the same as above.
These are probably the best tracked images I've managed to obtain with BRT so far - perseverence is everything!